Media headlines are full of ADHD information. Recent examples include:
- “Study finds 17% of college students misuse ADHD drugs”
- “ADHD Medications Don’t Lead To Drug Or Alcohol Abuse”
- “Children with ADHD more likely to have eating disorder”
- “Is the Internet giving us all ADHD?”
One of the great presentations at Head for the Hills was Dr. Hofford’s Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: What’s New and What is Our Data.
- Reviewed the diagnosis of ADHD
- Reviewed the latest treatment options/algorithms for ADHD
- Reviewed recent Virginia Medicaid ADHD data and how do we compare with North Carolina and the United States
We hope you are able to use Dr. Hofford’s information as your starting point for finding solid ADHD references!